New Patient Fee
A one-time $75 family registration fee will be charged at the time of enrollment for new patients and their families.
Monthly Membership Fees
- Children up to 19 years-old, $20 per month with at least one parent membership.
- College students 17-20 years-old, who are enrolling at UCSC or Cabrillo College, $59 per month for your 9 month school year, or annually if needed, without parent membership.
- Adults 20-44 years-old, $59 per month.
- Adults 45-64 years-old, $79 per month.
- Adults 65+ years-old, $99 per month.
- Nursing home patients or assisted living patients, $150 per month.
- Hospitalization, $75 for initial admission, $35 for subsequent visits for that hospital stay for our members.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please call our office to schedule an appointment at (831) 708-1400.
If you would like to enroll in our membership packages, please click the button below. This will take you to our payment software provider. You will be asked to create an account and provide payment information at that secure site. You will also need to set up a new visit appointment to complete your intake and enrollment. Enrollment may also be completed through the office at your first office visit.